jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What would happen if we found a way to use 100% of our brain potential?

1. inaniLoquence profile image70
    inaniLoquenceposted 6 years ago

What would happen if we found a way to use 100% of our brain potential?

I stumbled upon this movie titled "Limitless" by Bradley Cooper and it is basically about a pill, when taken, will let you utilize 100% of your brain's capacity. In the movie, he invested and got rich, published books that became best sellers, ran for senate, so on.

If I were in his place, I would do the same thing, make tons of money and donate 90% of my income to charities. Then I'd find a way how to publish gazillion hubs in HubPages...

What would you do if you found a way to utilize 100% of your brain?

2. Credence2 profile image81
    Credence2posted 6 years ago

Maybe would actually find the means to live in peace on this big blue marble. It is intriguing to guess what capabilities are hiding in that unused 90 percent.

3. CapstoneTrends profile image74
    CapstoneTrendsposted 6 years ago

With access to our full potential... we'd probably levitate!

4. KateWest profile image76
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

I've always thought I had untapped potential in all those grey cells!

5. jcoop profile image58
    jcoopposted 6 years ago

The whole "10% of our brain" thing is actually mostly a myth http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/con … -the-brain

But I like to think that is the 10% of the brain that we do use trying to convince us that there isn't anymore potential because it is jealous we are not satisfied.

Yes, I just personified 10% of my brain.

6. wilbury4 profile image72
    wilbury4posted 6 years ago

I would be a genious... I would answer all unanswered questions and solve all unsolved mysteries....