jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

What do you watch when you watch tv?

1. wellspoken profile image60
    wellspokenposted 6 years ago

What do you watch when you watch tv?

2. Marcy-Lipton profile image60
    Marcy-Liptonposted 6 years ago

thats easy - mad men, real time with bill maher, daily show, Louie C.K.

3. marwan asmar profile image81
    marwan asmarposted 6 years ago

I like to watch good films in English, I like comedies, and when they exist I like to watch documentaries. This is not forgetting I do watch news, but I am not a news junky.

4. biliph profile image57
    biliphposted 6 years ago

I watch news mostly on CNN plus a little Discovery channel and History channel

5. Info1 profile image60
    Info1posted 6 years ago

Mostly news channels like CNN and BBC. Sometimes I watch comedy shows for an hour or so.

6. OutsideTheLines profile image61
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

The shows I really enjoy are Skins, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Weeds, Californication, and pretty much anything on history channel.

7. ambassadornchains profile image58
    ambassadornchainsposted 6 years ago

TERRA NOVA!!!!!!!! smile

I also really love Parenthood and Damages.

8. wellspoken profile image60
    wellspokenposted 6 years ago

I like to watch the DIY network and I will admit I watch a lot of the reality shows that are obviously not reality. I watch the news from time to time and I watch TLC and Lifetime alot.

9. Alecia Murphy profile image78
    Alecia Murphyposted 6 years ago

I watch a lot of comedies, dramas, and movies. I also watch reality television because it gives me a lot to think/blog/hub about.

10. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 6 years ago

I watch the news, dancing with the stars and tennis for the most part.

11. mtkomori profile image86
    mtkomoriposted 6 years ago

The Ellen DeGeneres Show. It's about the only program I watch...

12. Dee aka Nonna profile image80
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 6 years ago

I love the History Channel and CNN.  I love Criminal Minds, Suits, a few old show like Murder She Wrote and Monk.  My guilt pleasure is Young and the Restless.

13. Eric Prado profile image75
    Eric Pradoposted 6 years ago

I like to watch the Simpsons, Dexter, old episode of the Golden Girls and Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Making the Team. If not those, then I am watching a game. Usually baseball.

14. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

I really like, the History Channel, Dirty Jobs, American Restoration, but sometimes........many times, I just like stupid, meaningless comedy..........Everybody Loves Raymond...........seen them all  several times..........Bill Cosby......good clean fun..........the Waltons..........strife, caring, there but for the Grace of God, go I.........

I like the routine of TV.........let me relax, with what I know........

TV, for me , is for relaxing, escaping , and sometimes for learning.........but it is not me............the woman in the instutional kitchen, with 3 young women daughters, and and aging hubby

It is not about my spreading midsection, appearing eye wrinkles................it is never, ever, about the woman looking in the mirror and asking.........

where did my yesterdays go?

It is about escape............the more that you need escape.....well, let the tale tell the tale.

15. anujagarwal profile image62
    anujagarwalposted 6 years ago

I usually watch/listen songs and sometimes watch Cricket. And yah I also like to watch some reality shows but only those based on singing and dancing.

working