jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

With the resent Death of Steve Jobs, will Apple continue to have the same succes

1. JJin26 profile image60
    JJin26posted 6 years ago

With the resent Death of Steve Jobs, will Apple continue to have the same success as it has?

Steve jobs was without a doubt an icon and a legend in the field of media and Entertainment.  With the resent Death of Steve Jobs, will Apple continue to have the same success as it has in the past decade?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5594001_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Recent ???!! Its hardly two hours before the news came out ?

Anyways, - no doubt, the world and Apple is surely going to miss Steve's brilliance - just wonder how many "i"'s he had more up in his sleeve ...

But I guess the succession plans are well laid out in Apple and they will continue to enjoys success in iphone and ipad space. At the same time they can't ignore the murmurs on in the iphone4s disappointment and the fight the Kindle is expected to give for the ipad.

Can't stop wondering what would have been the Steve's reaction for Kindle ...

Anycase - we are going to miss you Steve. RIP.

3. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 6 years ago

Who knows, who cares life goes on, may he rest in peace.

4. toddcardon profile image60
    toddcardonposted 6 years ago

Disney is doing just fine without Walt Disney, I assume that Apple will be ok without Steve Jobs.

5. Jay Crihfield profile image72
    Jay Crihfieldposted 3 years ago

Several years later I think it's apparent Apple is a different company than it was prior to Jobs' passing.  The products have grown, but on more of an evolutionary path and not much of a revolutionary one.  Even their ads have a different look and feel to them...even though the ads are being produced by the same ad agency, Jobs was heavily involved in their creation.  Now it seems I have to take a hard look to tell the difference between an Apple ad and something from Microsoft or Google.  The one thing Apple still has going for it is a large and relatively ravenous following of fans/consumers that will purchase just about anything branded with an Apple logo, so in terms of success being measured in stock price or units shipped, I think Apple is doing just fine.

working