jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What television adverts bring a smile to your face?

1. debbie roberts profile image82
    debbie robertsposted 6 years ago

What television adverts bring a smile to your face?

I can't help but smile when I see the Muiller corner advert, with Mary the cow who has always wanted to be a horse, getting her wish and gets to gallop up the beach like a horse.
    Those nutters on the Direct Line adverts also get me smiling and shaking my head.

2. Nefarious_Misery profile image69
    Nefarious_Miseryposted 6 years ago

I think this one was the funniest things I'd ever seen. Saw it on one of those "funniest commercials" tv shows. I love sharing this with others.

P.S. Some may find this commercial to be inappropriate or offensive. If you're one of those types of people, don't click on this link.

3. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

one of my favorites is when the guy is grabbing beer from a cooler and the hot lady is asking if he wants to go out with her and he says sure only to realise she is talking on her bluetooth to someone else.

1. profile image62
      ctnahdaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hahahaha...that's hilarious

4. Alecia Murphy profile image80
    Alecia Murphyposted 6 years ago

I like watching the Mayhem commercials from Allstate, but a few years ago I also enjoyed the Pepto Bismal commercials. I also liked the Dorrito's commercial where the kid slaps his mom's date. There's a bunch of others but those are what come to mind right now.

5. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 6 years ago

the current one ... when he says fender bender and they show the car.

my old favorite... the guy asking the questions face expression made me laugh.

6. Hubpage Gal profile image60
    Hubpage Galposted 6 years ago

The advert that has women depicted as being left by a mop and then finding long with The Swifter.  I smile as these women cling to The Swifter as the "What About Love" song plays in the background.

7. profile image57
    kalkidan62003posted 5 years ago

the at&t commercials with the guy asking the kids "is more better?"