jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you watched any Hindi movie?

1. jainismus profile image69
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

Have you watched any Hindi movie?

This question is for non-Indians. Have you watched any Hindi movie? Which was it and what you say about the film?

2. Johnjfernando profile image60
    Johnjfernandoposted 6 years ago

That new Sharu Khan action film. Keep forgetting the name. I'm not Hindi but like the concepts of filming in there dynamics.smile

3. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

Hindi as opposed to Hindu, eh?  Bollywood is definitely a North Indian/Hindi phenomenon.  Well..

Lagaan:  a truly wonderful movie about a small village that needs to raise money in order to pay the British Raj its exorbitant taxes.  Highly recommended.

Raaz:  this movie sucked, but the soundtrack is awesome.

Devdas:  love this movie and the soundtrack is worldclass.  Based on Krishna and his eternal consort Radharani.

Many others, but I can't remember their names!  smile

4. whatarethenews profile image58
    whatarethenewsposted 6 years ago

I am Pakistani and i watched many indian  movies and my most favorite Indian movie is dabbang by Salman Khan. He really act very well in this movie. A movie that shows comedy, action and love. Salman and Sonakshi looks very cool in this movie i watched this movie so many time and never got bored and i also love his movie Wanted in which he played an extra ordinary role of an action hero and a romantic hero with Ayesha takia.