jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which cartoon/kids program would you like to see taken off the air?

1. Daffy Duck profile image61
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

Which cartoon/kids program would you like to see taken off the air?

2. profile image35
    LORD ENKIposted 6 years ago

None of them I think they are all great,If that's what parents want to let there kids put into there brains,HAVE AT IT!!

3. mandyf profile image65
    mandyfposted 6 years ago

FOR GOODNESS SAKE I THINK BARNEY"S TIME HAS COME AND GONE! I am a parent of 3 and am so glad my Barney days are over! Everyday for 5 hours a day for 6 years was quite enough for me.

4. xrocker30 profile image76
    xrocker30posted 6 years ago

Fanboy and Chum Chum! I don't know if any of you have ever seen it, but it has to be by far the most annoying animated show to ever be played!  It airs on Nickelodeon.  But seriously, search for the theme song on YouTube and imagine listening to that over and over!

5. KBEvolve profile image75
    KBEvolveposted 6 years ago

More interested in the other side of that question. What cartoon/kids program should come back.

6. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

I've had enough of SpongeBob Squarepants. When my kids first started watching it, I found it mildly amusing, but I swear that damn show is on seventeen hours a day and now I can't even bear to hear the character's voice when I'm in another room!

7. hbentleymom profile image71
    hbentleymomposted 5 years ago

It has to be The Fresh Beat Band. I can deal with all of the other shows but as soon as this one comes on I get a headache. I reall do not understand, these are teens/adults who seem to have something wrong with them because act like my 3 year old!!

working