jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What's your favorite band of all time?

1. Catsandogs profile image60
    Catsandogsposted 6 years ago

What's your favorite band of all time?

2. Dexter Yarbrough profile image82
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 6 years ago

My favorite band is Chicago followed closely by Journey. Great musicians and music.

3. athena2011 profile image54
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

That's pretty hard to narrow down but since you made me do it I would say that, for me, it is the Beatles. They have so many great songs that I just love to listen along to.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

I have too many "favorites" to narrow it down to just one.

I can give you a Top Five though... the Ramones, Iron Maiden, Savatage, Warrior Soul and Overkill.

But if you asked me the same question tomorrow, I might give you five totally different bands. Haha.

5. iviskei profile image74
    iviskeiposted 6 years ago

BUCK-TICK~ They are the only band that has impressed me and every song of theirs has gotten stuck in my head.

As far as artists go, I'm forever a Gackt fan.

6. tswilson profile image60
    tswilsonposted 6 years ago

Probably The White Stripes. But I really like the Red Hot Chili Peppers and The Black Keys also.

7. catfish33 profile image81
    catfish33posted 6 years ago

Used to be Zep, but Deep Purple just keeps entering my mind too many times to let go.  It's Purple for me.

8. .josh. profile image60
    .josh.posted 6 years ago

Favorite artist is Ryan Adams, but I wouldn't include the Cardinals in there, so that wouldn't qualify as a band; it's hard to pick a single band, but if I had to choose, I'd probably say CCR.

Or Sigur Ros.

(I've got eclectic tastes.)

9. Jay S profile image61
    Jay Sposted 6 years ago

I would have to say CCR would be my choice.

10. xethonxq profile image65
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

Pink Floyd for sure!!!!! The movie "The Wall" was awesome too. Watched it all the time in undergrad. smile

11. kimbertheemighty profile image37
    kimbertheemightyposted 6 years ago

It's hard to pick just one, so I guess The Smiths, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Led Zeppelin or Nirvana

12. saurabhpande23c profile image60
    saurabhpande23cposted 6 years ago

NIRVANA...and I suppose I don't have to tell why I like them. Well, who doesn't ?