jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

In just few days 2011 will end, so far in your opinion, whom was the biggest lo

1. mariale2003 profile image60
    mariale2003posted 6 years ago

In just few days 2011 will end, so far in your opinion,  whom was the biggest loss for the humanity?

2. swb64 profile image59
    swb64posted 6 years ago

I think 2011 is going to be remembered more for the tyranny types that are no longer here. The person I will miss most I cant really say but I felt quite saddened with Amy Winehouse's death as it shows just what a state she really was in, and obviously many more like her require help, whether they get that help is another matter...

3. profile image0
    nomadicasianposted 6 years ago

The deteriorating condition of our environment,the forest, natural habitat and the beauty that was Earth.

4. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

Loss in terms of what? In terms of knowledge, media, love, family, friends, belief? From knowledge and understanding, I believe Christopher Hitchens would be a great loss - his intelligence and witty persona made him a wonderful character on any debate, especially about religion.

5. inaniLoquence profile image69
    inaniLoquenceposted 6 years ago

Some would say it's the NorKor leader, Kim Jong Il; Others, Amy Winehouse or the Apple Founder.

However, for me, the biggest loss would be the passing of my 95-year-old great grandmother who survived wars and made a name for herself.

6. Tiger Mom profile image59
    Tiger Momposted 6 years ago

In terms of lives lost in 2011, it would have to be the earthquake and tsunami in Japan.  This is a natural disaster on the proportion of the Malaysian Earthquake/Tsunami in 2004 where the death toll is around 200,000.