jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you feel Obama has done so far in office?

1. lrohner profile image82
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

How do you feel Obama has done so far in office?

2. profile image51
    Kateforeverposted 7 years ago

in my opinion, not so great. others done way better than he did

3. justom profile image70
    justomposted 7 years ago

Others did way more than he? Who was that? Have I been sleeping for the last 20 years? What have you got to back up that opinion?

4. onegoodwoman profile image78
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

He has done a great deal.......trouble is, I disagree with most of it........

Apologizing for America ( the world's defender) on the European contintent.

Healthcare..........far too many Amercians can't buy aspirin ( or whiskey) to ease their own pain, now we have to pay for others

Appointing three, count them 3, Muslims to serve on the Homeland Security Team.  Wasn't it an attack by Muslimes that brought about the Homeland Security?

Suing the state of Arizona for having the gonads to do what the feds (Napalitano) do not.  Instead, he pitches amensty and free education and assorted other benefits to ILLEGALS.

Bailouts, bailouts and more bailouts.

Bowing to the Saudi King.

Presenting the Queen with self-serving gift that shows an elementary mentality.

Turning away the family ( from a White House tour)  of a Purple Heart veteran because the grandson ( a child of 10-12) was dressed in shorts.

I could go on and on........

The ONLY single thing that Obama has done, that merits my approval is sending the US Navy after the Somali pirates.......a one time event.  He has since to show such boldness in our defense.  He should have called out Iran, long ago, but he failed to answer to our defense when he verbally attacked us at the UN.

5. timothy adams profile image55
    timothy adamsposted 7 years ago

I believe that Pres. Obama has allowed many minutiae to go unresolved, and these have caused him to lose credibility. Now he will be a lame duck for the next two years, barring some momentous change of events. His lavish public media persona is further alienating his message.