I THINK EVERYTHING IS FINE........
1. When everything’s coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
2. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
3. Many people quit looking for work when they find a job.
4. You know the speed of light, so what’s the speed of dark?
5. Before borrowing money from a friend, decide which you need more.(Friend or Money )
6. Death is hereditary.
7. There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side.
8. A consultant is someone who takes a subject you understand and makes it sound confusing
9. When you’re right, no one remembers. When you’re wrong, no one forgets.
10. Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
11. I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
12. If you can’t see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
13. Where there’s a will, there are five hundred relatives.
14. Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.
15. If it were not for Thomas Edison, we would all be watching television in the dark.
16. It doesn’t matters whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
17. I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
18. “Who are these kids and why are they calling me Mom?”
19. You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.
20. Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level.
21. On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the Escape key.
22. Last night, I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and thought to myself, “Where the heck is the ceiling?”
23. Tell me what you need and I’ll tell you how to get along without it.
Thanks for this.
24. How come the doctor's work is called practice?
by ershruti304 13 months ago
What is more important: Listening to heart or mind?At most of the decision making instances our heart and mind are not in rhythm. Under such situations what is more important? Listening to heart or to mind.
by soozeqsh 11 months ago
Do you think that women over the age of 60 can be attractive and sexy?"Weekly Topic Inspiration: Aging and Beauty". Magazines and the media in general dismiss older women when it comes to beauty, thus overlooking a major segment of the female population. Taking an...
by Julianna 11 months ago
Where do you get your inspiration from to write?Everything I see inspires me to write; but where do you get your inspiration from? Work, family, life, environment?
by Michael Valencia 5 years ago
Do you believe that "what goes around comes around"?Is there some kind of cosmic justice in which good deeds are ultimately rewarded and likewise, bad deeds ultimately get punished? If you have been wronged by someone, do you feel the need to get revenge?
by M. T. Dremer 23 months ago
If you chose not to have children, do you regret it?This question is mostly aimed at adults who decided not to have children (whether because of infertility fatigue or personal preference) but I invite others who don't fit perfectly into the niche to share their thoughts as well.
by sandra rinck 9 years ago
I am just watching CNN and they are talking about the women who had severily disfigured face who received a full face transplant. The issue is whether or not the transplant was a moral surgery because her life was not in danger and she was not dying. However, the trauma and disfigurations of...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|