jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

How do you behave when you are in love?

1. LadyFiddler profile image78
    LadyFiddlerposted 3 years ago

How do you behave when you are in love?

Please share your love symptoms with us, I know everyone reacts differently so would like to hear your view from you smile

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8931172_f260.jpg

2. Brandon Rimes profile image59
    Brandon Rimesposted 3 years ago

you behave like everything in your world has became focused on the one you have fallen in love with. your overcome with the sensation of trust and complete satisfaction. you smile you hold and caress the one you love and hold on to every moment as if its the last. you look into each others eyes and can almost feel there heart be. to put it simply you act happy and full of life.

LadyFiddlerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hey Brandon you made me smile ha ha ha true, thanks for coming by

Have a wonderful day.

2. Brandon Rimes profile image59
      Brandon Rimesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

you to glad you got a smile smile

3. supremeupbeat k profile image69
    supremeupbeat kposted 3 years ago

i think  he would be blind and mad when one falls in love.He has eyes but could not see except his beloved,he has brain but a brainless brain that has become weak in power.

HA HA HA Supreme well said so true blind and mad are the two main symptoms smile

2. supremeupbeat k profile image69
      supremeupbeat kposted 3 years agoin reply to this

A condition when a man/woman can do  as his/her beloved/lover's wish.

4. Jackie Lynnley profile image89
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 3 years ago

Oh, if I recall, it is like walking on air with your head in the clouds and wings beneath your feet! You no longer have any other senses such as hunger, sight or hearing. You are locked in a dream world where nothing else matters. Your heart flutters and you can't stop smiling....you are a mere fool until you wake up; which can often take years. It can be the best and worst thing to ever happen to you.

Hey Jackie very very true ha ha ha ha. Yeah boi it controls all your other sense and you always giggling with yourself etc.

Thanks for your response

5. DDE profile image26
    DDEposted 3 years ago

When you are in love it feels like everything around you is perfect and great nothing matters more than the one next to you.

lol thank u DDE I am blushing don't know why ha ha ha, maybe your line sounds familiar.

working