jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If there was such a thing as a time machine,at what year, or period in time wo

1. kevins blog52 profile image77
    kevins blog52posted 6 years ago

If there was such a thing as a time machine,at  what  year, or period in time would you get off.

Lets all go out on limb and have some fun, dream a little and let your minds wonder to that special  place in time, you know the one I'm talking about.

2. Jesus was a hippy profile image60
    Jesus was a hippyposted 6 years ago

I'd get off when Jesus was alive so I could see his miracles for myself.

3. Cara.R profile image75
    Cara.Rposted 6 years ago

I would like to be dropped off in a time where I could see the universe be born. It may not be considered  "time" yet, and I would like to come back home after seeing this. smile
    However after a seeing all the Hubble telescope photographs, I think seeing that happen would be amazing.
    My second choice would be to be dropped off in a time when I could see the moment  a species  evolved.

4. heatblast92 profile image77
    heatblast92posted 6 years ago

I'd probably leap a few millenniums forward and witness the end of the Universe from a safe distance. I'll then try to capitalize on the event by establishing a six-star catering business at the end of the Universe, a restaurant where other time travelers will be able to dine and do whatever people usually do in six star restaurants at ease while the world comes to a breathtakingly cataclysmic end around them, without going through massively complex calculations in order to determine the distances deemed safe enough to view the Big Crunch from.