jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What movie are you looking forward to in 2012?

1. samtenabray profile image60
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

What movie are you looking forward to in 2012?

2. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

Mission Impossible ...I think the judges ought to give Tom Cruise his award...or at least have him nominated..He has worked on his craft long enough..

3. cobrien profile image77
    cobrienposted 6 years ago

One for the Money. I love Janet Evonovich's books. They are so down to earth and funny!

4. gryphin423 profile image71
    gryphin423posted 6 years ago

I definitely have high hopes that One For The Money will be good. But, I'm skeptical on that one. And I'd like to see those Star Wars movies on the big screen and in 3D, could be fun.

5. creativebutterfly profile image59
    creativebutterflyposted 6 years ago

Iron Lady with Meryl Streep, think I will see it this week-end.

6. brielise profile image59
    brieliseposted 6 years ago

I honestly don't really know what's coming out in 2012 - my boyfriend usually has to tell me! I'm always so behind so I usually think movies just came out when they're actually headed to video. But since we just saw Beauty and the Beast, I really can't wait for Brave. I also want to see Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close but since the commercials make me tear up I'll probably wait til it comes to Netflix so I can bawl in the comfort of my own home.

And I just remembered The Woman in Black. That will terrify me though so my boyfriend will probably try to avoid seeing that so that I will be able to sleep, haha, I'm such a baby!