jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you ever watch on TV the entire state of the union address?

1. Poethepoet profile image75
    Poethepoetposted 6 years ago

Do you ever watch on TV the entire state of the union address?

2. vmartinezwilson profile image83
    vmartinezwilsonposted 6 years ago

I usually do, but I'll have to admit that I flip to other stations when I start to get bored.  I did this often during W's presidency.

3. profile image0
    HubTubposted 6 years ago

I don't.  It tends to be too long and drawn out.  I think it would be more beneficial if it was shortened in length.

4. profile image0
    e-pen2dayposted 6 years ago

I watched it some,only to hear what Obama's Pre-Scripted speech was, that was wrote up for him to say, to the people.The speech is not Obama's original speech.It is wrote up for him to say.So basically just tell the people what they want to hear,even if you do not mean it.That has been Obama's theory from the start! Even when Obama gave the speech where Donald Trump was there,People laughed at Obama and his jokes,well ? his speech & jokes are all wrote up for him for that night.Obama has his own agenda.It is not for the good of this Nation.Obama has created more jobs for muslim's then real American's in the US.I did not care to hear the whole speech.I thought he seemed hollow,uncaring,downing,nothing uplifting,flat out depressing for a president of the United States,everything i expected from him.May God turn this around for the good,and get all the trash out of the White House,Hillary,Nancy Pelosi,Rahm Emanuel,the Obama's! Good Bye!

working