Did you watch the pilot for the show, "TOUCH" that aired last night on Fox? Did

1. KellyPittman profile image82
    KellyPittmanposted 6 years ago

Did you watch the pilot for the show, "TOUCH" that aired last night on Fox?  Did you like it?

What did you think about it?  I, myself, found it interesting and will more than likely tune in for the premier. Do you think you will?

2. bruzzbuzz profile image60
    bruzzbuzzposted 6 years ago

Yes, I loved Touch. I thought it did what other shows that deal with kids who have disabilities never do and that was to show the struggle that the caregiver often has with balancing their personal lives with that of a child who takes so much more time to deal with than a normal one. You could see the Dad's guilt when the boy was taken away for 48 hours, but at the same time you could see some relief come to him. I have a child with a severe disability and I often feel the struggle that was portrayed in the show. I am looking forward to the next show. It is not until March. That means we will have to wait with much anticipation.

3. Kristin Baldonado profile image58
    Kristin Baldonadoposted 6 years ago

I loved it!! So intense and thought provoking. I cried when the boy finally hugged his dad, then grabbed his phone. Made me think about how we are all sensitive to more than just the moment, more than just what we "see"....There is so much more....

working