This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which TV show do you prefer? Futurama or The Simpsons?

1. JKenny profile image94
    JKennyposted 6 years ago

Which TV show do you prefer? Futurama or The Simpsons?

2. thebiologyofleah profile image92
    thebiologyofleahposted 6 years ago

I prefer Futurama, I never really got into The Simpsons that much. I liked the story behind Futurama better and it's just so absurd sometimes- in a good way.  Plus I like the interesting group of characters better on Futurama than on The Simpsons.

3. Keri Summers profile image87
    Keri Summersposted 6 years ago

I like the concept of Futurama, but I find The Simpsons more watchable.

4. Hayley Richardson profile image82
    Hayley Richardsonposted 6 years ago

The Simpsons hasn't been funny for years but Futurama hasn't been funny since it came back so it's hard to say.  I think I'd have to go with Futurama because it did used to be fantastic.

5. InterestCaptured profile image87
    InterestCapturedposted 6 years ago

Futurama, hands down. The comedy and animation are both more attractive in my opinion

6. ustad profile image59
    ustadposted 6 years ago

im indifferent, i like both of them.,, simpson stories are more interesting..

7. Garimaa profile image60
    Garimaaposted 3 years ago

I love both. They are good in their own way.

working