jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

TV show you never get bored of?

1. Amanda108 profile image92
    Amanda108posted 3 years ago

TV show you never get bored of?

Which TV show(s) are you are able to watch reruns of frequently without becoming bored because you just love it so much?

For me it's Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

The Simpsons. I've been a fan since it first aired and I still watch it every week without fail.

3. profile image0
    Stephanie Fayposted 3 years ago

Doctor Who, Supernatural, Buffy, and Law & Order: Criminal Intent

4. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

I can watch reruns of "Fraiser" everyday and still crack up on those I've seen several times before. It's the perfect comedic timing and the interpersonal dynamics that make the acting ensemble so hilarious.

5. deecoleworld profile image83
    deecoleworldposted 3 years ago

There are a couple of shows that I do get bore of but not tired of. It's natural to get bored of a show, even so you can never completely give up on it. Its entertaining, the writing and acting is good. BTW a show that I watch reruns frequently is Veronica Mars

6. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

Futurama and the Simpsons were two shows I could watch reruns of and always enjoy. Though I didn't find myself enjoying the later seasons so I'm not sure if it applies. So far, I've found an awful lot to enjoy with Doctor Who, with a near-constant desire to go back and re-watch everything.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image97
      FatFreddysCatposted 3 years agoin reply to this

My kids discovered "Futurama" recently thanks to Netflix and now they're hooked on it!! I'm a big "Simpsons" fan but never more than a casual "Futurama" viewer, so now I'm getting into it along with them. Funny stuff!!

7. raymondphilippe profile image82
    raymondphilippeposted 3 years ago

The old 2 1/2 men. Falwty Towers. Fraiser.

8. IDONO profile image81
    IDONOposted 3 years ago

Crazy, but old Three Stooges. I've seen them all for 55 years and still laugh at them. More recent, Seinfeld and reruns of 3's Company. Oh yeah!  Reruns of Married With Children.

9. sadstill22 profile image60
    sadstill22posted 3 years ago

bill cosby show, but i don't see it air on tv anymore. Another is Little House on the prairie, have you seen this?