jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Who Are The Most Beautiful Women In Music????

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Who Are The Most Beautiful Women In Music????

Singers or musicians.  Living or deceased - doesn't matter to me, but please figure in (if you name a singer) the beauty of the voice just as highly as you figure in physical beauty.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6255972_f260.jpg

2. calpol25 profile image67
    calpol25posted 6 years ago

For me its a tie between Dame Shirley Bassey because her voice is still fantastic and has a beauty of its own, and also Petula Clarke as she too was a very beautiful woman with a very beautiful voice smile

3. Theeyeballkid profile image77
    Theeyeballkidposted 6 years ago

Now this is a great question!

Liz Phair - Stunning woman, average voice but a lot of punk attitude and wrote some good alternative albums in the 90s before she went pop.

Suzzanna Hoffs (the Bangles) - She is now over 50 and looks better than she did in her heyday.

The Young Stevie Nicks - Beautiful woman and the sexiest voice in rock.

Sade - Stunning woman, voice like Honey.

And my top pick. Debbie Harry.

Im sure ive missed somebody, I might have to double post on this one.

Wesman Todd Shawposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I could look at Liz Phair all day long.

4. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 6 years ago

Judy Tzuke, an excellent voice and a beautiful woman.

5. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 6 years ago

Wes...I'm happy to answer this question.  Voice & instrumental female artists for me, are Norah Jones, Jazz/traditionalpop, pianist, singer songwriter.....beautiful in all ways.  and  Alison Krause, an American Bluegrass/Country singer, songwriter and fiddler....Band Leader, "Alison Krause & Union Station.  She's simply great.
    I love Whitney Houston (R.I.P.)...her voice, her acting talents and she certainly was a physically beautiful woman. Singer/Songwriter/Actress
    Currently (since her splash onto American shores in 2006)  I absolutely adore "Adele."  A 24 yr.old woman from the UK. (Adele Laurie Blue Adkins)  She has a unique style and a voice like an Angel.  I can listen to her for hours & hours.

Wesman Todd Shawposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I haven't formally met Norah Jones, but I worked pretty often in Arts Magnet High School in Dallas when she was there.  I most definitely saw her in class, passed her in the halls many times.

6. TylerSteele profile image82
    TylerSteeleposted 6 years ago

Im afraid i'd have to go with Beyonce Knowles, she's absolutely stunning despite just having a baby and her music is amazing... big_smile

7. Stump Parrish profile image61
    Stump Parrishposted 6 years ago

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Boy George yet. hehehe smile

8. profile image0
    DoItForHerposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6260278_f260.jpg

Olivia Newton John.  Because her beauty is timeless, her voice sensual, and she's Australian. Rowwwwr!

Closed to reply

working