jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you think of all the reality shows? Are some worth than others?

1. Catzgendron profile image74
    Catzgendronposted 5 years ago

What do you think of all the reality shows? Are some worth than others?

2. GDiBiase profile image75
    GDiBiaseposted 5 years ago

I am somewhat hooked on reality tv. I likethink the new one called The Voice, is great I like the way they choose them without being able to see the singer and then their constructive advise instead of insults like Idol. I also watch Survivor, and Dancing with the Stars.

3. parentsreview profile image81
    parentsreviewposted 5 years ago

I am not a fan of most reality TV.  I don't like seeing all the muck-raking, and that sort of thing.  For a while, I watched "The Amazing Race," because I've always wanted to be able to travel the world, and I could see a lot of exotic things.  Also, it's race that actually has a goal, and not just some arbitrary, we don't like you anymore so leave, kind of a vibe to it.  However, a number of seasons ago, it seems to have begun focusing more on the squabbles between team members, and not the locations so much, so I've kind of lost interest in it.

Lately, one of the shows I've been watching is Face-Off, on Syfy.  That show is crazy awesome, and the contestants are great.

4. urgurl_bri profile image82
    urgurl_briposted 5 years ago

It depends on the person.  Everyone has different taste in everything, and tv is no exception.  Some people like reality tv and some don't.   And some people like only certain types of reality tv whereas others may like it all.    I like a lot of tv shows in general, and that includes reality.  I don't like everything.  I don't think anyone likes everything.     Some that I like include The Voice, (so I definitely agree with you, DGiBiase) and Face-Off (like you said, parentsreview).    One of my all time favorites is Big Brother.     But all of those like  basketball wives or something from whatever city, I don't watch any of those.

5. todd89 profile image58
    todd89posted 5 years ago

I'll only watch certain ones if they interest me.

survivor on the other hand I leave alone, I like to watch sitcoms, drama, sci-fi, horror. And it depends if the actors can act, believe me when I say I've met some that can't.

6. JayDeck profile image70
    JayDeckposted 5 years ago

I think if 5th century Romans had television, reality shows would be all they programmed.

working