jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you could star in any movie, which would it be and why? If you can write a hu

1. AEvans profile image81
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

If you could star in any movie, which would it be and why? If you can write a hub about it.

If you had the opportunity to star in any movie, what type would it be? Action, Fantasy, Romance? Why would you choose that type of movie and what type of character would you play? If you can create a title and write a hub about it.

2. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

It would be my own life, but only as an observer or a writer, not a star in the film. There is so much more excitement and fun and flare and drama around me that I could write about

3. WD Curry 111 profile image61
    WD Curry 111posted 6 years ago

I don't know about a hub, but maybe I can snag something random. I would like to be the lead than Nick Nolte in Cannery Row. The real character that the book was based on played a mean harmonica with the honkey tonk piano band.

4. Teylina profile image61
    Teylinaposted 6 years ago

I'd love to play an old drama, but not sure could pull it off. However, loved a couple of old flicks I probably could do that I'd enjoy: "Auntie Mame" (already there, just don't have her money!); "Gypsy" (as in Gypsy Rose Lee) because she fascinates me, and "An Affair to Remember." Would love to do Sygnoury Weaver in the 1st "Alien" and might be  possible w/plenty of crew men/women and special effects, etc. around! Great question, and good idea for a hub. I'm waiting for others; maybe later.