jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you also feel lonely when no one visits your profile and there is no notifica

1. Nare Anthony profile image70
    Nare Anthonyposted 6 years ago

Do you also feel lonely when no one visits your profile and there is no notification?

I kinda feel lonely...Missing my 'fans'...

2. plaid pages profile image60
    plaid pagesposted 6 years ago

It's so funny you asked exactly what I've been feeling.  Actually, I do feel bad when I sign in and no one has read commented on my hubs.

It's silly, I know. 

Good question.

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 6 years ago

4. urgurl_bri profile image82
    urgurl_briposted 6 years ago

Not lonely, no.  Sometimes it's a little disappointing.   But then I just go and write an answer or do some hub hopping and leave my own comments.  Then maybe later I'll have some of my own.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

No, I don't really think about it.  I do get excited when I post a new hub and get visits and comments. That is very enjoyable.

6. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years ago

You are so new here, you will see, sometimes there a lulls. I've had a hub with no comments and barely any views for weeks, then suddenly it will take off. Be patient.

7. ishwaryaa22 profile image89
    ishwaryaa22posted 6 years ago

In the beginning, this would have happened to anyone new to HubPages but if you continue to be active on HubPages - you comment on either your followers's hubs or other hubbers's hubs (genuinely), answer questions asked by other hubbers, participate in forums, keep on publishing more high quality hubs and make your presence visible on HubPages. Gradually, you reap the good benefits as you desired.  This will surely pay off well over some time.

8. TwilightDream profile image76
    TwilightDreamposted 6 years ago

No lonely feeling. The main reason is we have more opportunities to read other hubs and comment whatever you feel about that hub. Then you can go to the forums (on your interested topic) and share your thoughts there. Gain good knowledge by reading highly scoring hubs (95+scoring hubs are always good). Follow some of great hubbers here and send them your fanmail. You can keep yourself busy with lots of hubbivities here in Hub Pages, so that you will not feel lonely. About your profile visit, you will automatically get good visit once you start developing more visitors to your hubs. So start writing more number of quality hubs and forget about your profile visit. If you open your profile after sometime, you will be thrilled to see the response. Wishing you good luck!