jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are your favorite tv commercials?

1. toknowinfo profile image89
    toknowinfoposted 6 years ago

What are your favorite tv commercials?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6353576_f260.jpg

2. urgurl_bri profile image83
    urgurl_briposted 6 years ago

I normally don't care for commercials that much but one that my sister and I like is the All-State commercial where the guy (dressed as a raccoon) is in the attic tearing it up while the home-owners are on a vacation.  "I've already had like 4 babies."    haha, that part is too funny.  This man-raccoon saying he's had 4 babies up in the attic.. it's just the way he says it.  I don't know, but I laugh every time.

3. Melis Ann profile image91
    Melis Annposted 6 years ago

Luckily with the use of our DVR, we don't have to watch commercials anymore! I will say I will always stop and watch the ETrade commercials with the talking baby ~ gets me laughing every time.

4. rocknrollcowboy profile image72
    rocknrollcowboyposted 6 years ago

There's a Japanese commercial that takes place in a high rise building and a man is getting acupuncture then the building catches on fire, he is on one of the upper floors, his acupuncturist gets out but leaves the patient covered in acupuncture needles behind. The patient,covered in needles, slowly makes his way to the window and the firemen are yelling jump, he looks down, they show him covered in needles, then he looks back and sees the fire. Very funny, not sure what it's called or what it's advertising but funny!!

5. profile image0
    DoItForHerposted 6 years ago

The Nissan Van Halen commercial. When it played on the TV, my daughter, who was 4 at the time, and me would drop what we were doing and jump and dance all over all the way to the very end. We loved it! Didn't matter if it was at home or elsewhere; some people didn't like that, but sometimes the best times in life are making a fool of yourself for your kid's sake. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8QKK5IDSXE

working