jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your Hunger Games Movie Review?

1. creamsoda profile image85
    creamsodaposted 5 years ago

What is your Hunger Games Movie Review?

I live in a super small town so I won't be seeing it any time soon sad Let me know what you thought of it!

2. RNMSN profile image89
    RNMSNposted 5 years ago

I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    best trilogy I have read in long time and ohmysosad the budget says we cant go see it until next payday sad

3. gabrielthomas72 profile image77
    gabrielthomas72posted 5 years ago

I've not read the books, so don't know the real story.  I really enjoyed the film, it has a dark theme to it, but is mainly acted by children which adds to the heaviness of the story. I'm sure there will be more films to replicate the books, and can't wait! I'm sure you'll like it :-)

4. profile image0
    TrinityCatposted 5 years ago

It was an excellent film. I must confess, I haven't read the books. The only one I own is the last of the trilogy, "Mockingjay".

Anyway about the film. I liked the acting, and the script. The special effects were nothing fancy, but colorful. As I mentioned, since I haven't read all three books, I tend to like the film adaptation more than some of the fans themselves. The only part I found rather cheesy was the villain's death (not spoiling the name if you haven't seen who it is yet) when confronting the primary characters at the end. Other than that, it was entertaining to see.

Can't wait for the sequel.

P.S -- Love your profile picture. Wonder Woman is awesome. big_smile