Which Movie Do You Think Was The Greatest Movie Ever Made And Why?

1. PhoenixV profile image77
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

Which Movie Do You Think Was The Greatest Movie Ever Made And Why?

What movie do you think is that all time best movie ever made and why do you think it is? You can also suggest two or three of movies that you think are the best if you cannot narrow it down.

2. Garlonuss profile image81
    Garlonussposted 5 years ago

It's hard for me to say "Greatest Ever" but ...
    I might have to throw out "The Fugitive" as a contender. It's one of those movies where I know it's a great movie, but I also know it's a serious roller-coaster, so I'm never quite in the right mood.
    That is, until someone puts it on. I just watch ten seconds of that thing (and it doesn't matter how far into the movie it is) and there's no way I'm tearing myself away until Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones are together in the car, pulling away from the hotel.
    It's the movie I'm never in the mood for, but never more than ten seconds away from getting there.
    Perfect score in my book.

3. msorensson profile image73
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

I can name a few. Ben Hur, The Ten Commandments (my favorite of all times, I think I must have watched it close to a hundred times), Gladiator..I like the old movies where they actually had to assemble a large cast to shoot the scene. It is a challenge for the director to shoot such scenes.

working