jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Tyra show

1. queelah profile image56
    queelahposted 8 years ago

Hey I was wacthing the tyra show and they had a special on drunkarexia do you know what that is? its when girls dont eat all night because there watching calories so they can drink all night they say it helps them get drunk faster and they dont gain any pounds . I think thats sick . Also they had on tyra show pregarexia pregnent women who dont eat because they dont want to gain any  pounds . Crazy right What do you think.

1. Lady_E profile image81
      Lady_Eposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Well, I would prefer if they suffered from Snackrexia, whereby they Snack from time to time - at least some food will be getting in the system. smile

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
        prettydarkhorseposted 8 years agoin reply to this

hi there Ms. Lady_E ,snackrexia--is this same as binge eating,,,or eating as many times as you can but little amount??

1. Lady_E profile image81
          Lady_Eposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Just kidding - its a word I made up.  Its just makes me laugh the way people are making up names. Example:

Pregarexia
          Drunkarexia

So, I just made up Snackrexia. These ladies need to eat. smile

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
            prettydarkhorseposted 8 years agoin reply to this

oh ok i got ya!

2. queelah profile image56
            queelahposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I agree with that

2. profile image0
    A Texanposted 8 years ago

I'm glad you didn't post this in the food forum

3. prettydarkhorse profile image65
    prettydarkhorseposted 8 years ago

oh, that is terrible, in a way the media, entertainment industy is contributing to the distorted view that thin is in thing i have written a similar hub about beauty and culture http://hubpages.com/hub/The-concept-of- … nd-culture

4. lawretta profile image76
    lawrettaposted 8 years ago

My dear, its called "Show". it is for entertainment purpose so don't stress yourself over nothing.

working