"Dancing With The Stars", who do you think should go tonight and why? Dont be sh

1. Julie2 profile image60
    Julie2posted 7 years ago

"Dancing With The Stars", who do you think should go tonight and why? Dont be shy...

What did you think of last weeks results show? Do you really think it was Rick Fox's time to go?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4074712_f260.jpg

2. Donna Janelle profile image72
    Donna Janelleposted 7 years ago

This is a hard question to answer! I genuinely like all of the contestants still on the show. If I had to pick someone to go home it would probably be Kurt...simply because I am not as familiar with him as the rest of the dancers. Kyle is definitely my favorite though and I hope he doesn't get voted off tonight!

3. Patty Inglish, MS profile image92
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 7 years ago

Man, I don't know, but I watch this competition, because it is not cutthroat-backstabbing like some other reality shows. Everyone seems poised even if upset and all seem to be friends at some level. The progress, physically and emotionally, of the contestants and professionals is encouraging to see as well.

I like Kyle and Jennifer Grey, but Brandy is also a hot dancer. Bristol is coming alive and is fun to watch and I like Kurt. But I think Kurt or Bristol will go.

I want to see LEN dance! I enjoyed the Dance Wars show between Carrie Anne and Bruno with their groups.

Closed to reply

working