jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How do you spend your Sunday afternoon?

1. madmachio profile image60
    madmachioposted 5 years ago

How do you spend your Sunday afternoon?

2. mosaicman profile image80
    mosaicmanposted 5 years ago

It depends upon the what sports season is going on. During football season, I gotta relax and watch either the Bills or the Bucs. During B-Ball season i'm tuned into the NBA. Finally, during the summer, I am in trouble. I don't watch baseball as much as I did when I was growing up.

All of this is done of course, after I have come home from Sunday Morning worship at Church.

3. profile image0
    Gusserposted 5 years ago

Fishing in decent weather or doing the Barn chores if it's nasty outside. Dinner at the restuarant prevents the little lady from having to cook.

4. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

With my family watching NASCAR if it's on, grilling out having some beers!

5. arunabha0368 profile image68
    arunabha0368posted 5 years ago

Sleeping...

6. petenali profile image86
    petenaliposted 5 years ago

I have recently (last few months) taken up cooking and Sunday is my day for letting my wife relax, and I cook the evening meal.  It's been a lot of fun hunting down recipes and preparing the ingredients.  I usually crack open a bottle of red wine to sip while I'm cooking and put a movie on in the background.
    Today it was a simple ginger chicken stir fry and The Empire Strikes Back (it just happened to be on at the time...lol!)

7. jacqui2011 profile image82
    jacqui2011posted 5 years ago

I have Sundays off from work, so this is the only day that I have to catch up with the chores. I usually do these first thing which leaves the rest of the day free.

Usually I spend the time watching a movie with my daughter or going to the park. When the British weather is kinder, we usually go on an outing or out for a cycle.

working