jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Need help with a song please

1. tlmcgaa70 profile image76
    tlmcgaa70posted 5 years ago

Need help with a song please

when I was young, in my teens, whenever I would stay at my grandparents place, I would always listen to to records they had. I think the name of one record was "Marry Me! Marry Me!, which I recently discovered was actually a movie so it must have been the soundtrack for it. that movie was in 1968, but I can find no albums by that name in my searches. the second song is harder. I can only rememebr one song to that album and I dont know what the song is called. the lyrics are nothing but "La, la la la, la la la, la la la, La, la la la, la la la la la la"...the album is prob from the 60's

2. CMCastro profile image79
    CMCastroposted 5 years ago

If you go on google.com and ask the question about the lyrics and type in 1960's may be it will show up in a website that answers questions to songs. Also, you could try to see if anyone made a you tube video of that song. You never know unless you try.

3. profile image52
    lasertekservicesposted 5 years ago

The best thing you can do is Google. Type in whatever you can remember from the song - lyrics, year it went out, etc. You will eventually end up with information you need. Good luck!

4. tsings profile image61
    tsingsposted 5 years ago

Hey there! There are actually aps for your phone where you sing a few lines (with or without lyrics) and it finds the song for you! That's a really good option here. My dad actually found a song that they used on HOLD for a company 30 years ago...so if that works, I bet it'll work for you!