jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What movie have you watched, that left you feeling inspired to change your life?

1. wolfshadow profile image65
    wolfshadowposted 6 years ago

What movie have you watched, that left you feeling inspired to change your life?

2. madmachio profile image60
    madmachioposted 6 years ago

The Passon of Christ.. Makes me want to be a better person everytime

3. Thundermama profile image90
    Thundermamaposted 6 years ago

Easy, Shawshank Redemption. The quote "get busy living, or get busy dying," always reminds me to live life to the fullest.

4. wolfshadow profile image65
    wolfshadowposted 5 years ago

I'm a firm believer in helping others when I can so Pay it Forward had a bit of an affect on me. I love the idea of helping three people, then them helping three people and it going on indefinitely.

5. AM Hanson profile image77
    AM Hansonposted 5 years ago

I feel dorky/lame saying this after looking at some of the other answers, but the first ones that came to mind is Cinemassacre 200 and 300.  These are two short videos made by James Rolfe (also known as The Angry Video Game Nerd) that talk about how he got into making films and about how important it is to face fears/dreams head on.  I discovered these around the time he announced that he would be making his first full length feature film, and it was just inspiring to see how far he had come, from a little kid messing around with home videos to writing, starring, and directing in an actual movie that would be shown in theaters.  I've always thought that some of my dreams were too big or impossible, but after watching these I feel as if it would be more impossible to NOT try to do what I really want.

working