jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you could meet one famous person, who would it be and what would you say to t

1. TheLifeExperiment profile image58
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

If you could meet one famous person, who would it be and what would you say to them?

2. debugs profile image62
    debugsposted 5 years ago

Jesus of Nazareth. To ask him a list of questions about what he really meant.

3. Sparklea profile image74
    Sparkleaposted 5 years ago

My first choice would be Jesus, but I know I won't see Him until He has everything ready for me...

so my second choice is Tyler Perry, writer and movie producer.  Since I am a writer, I would ask him many questions about all that he survived, and how he got to where he is today.  My guess would be his faith in God.

He is phenomenal in his "Madea" role in the movies.  I'm at the theatre opening day every time one of his films surfaces. 

I hope that some day, God allows me to meet Tyler Perry.  Blessings Sparklea smile

4. unknown spy profile image75
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

this is such a very childish answer, but i would like to meet ben adams.. and ask him if he could sing a song for me... smile he's the only famous person that i've been longing to meet ever since i was in highschool when they first have this band a1 together.

5. profile image0
    Emilyfedposted 5 years ago

There are many famous people who I'd like to meet. But I don't want to list them.

Could I ask how you ask questions like this? I've been searching how to ask questions and I don't know how. Could you tell me the directions to asking questions from hubbers?