jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What is / was / would be the concert of your life?

1. Ana Teixeira profile image82
    Ana Teixeiraposted 5 years ago

What is / was / would be  the concert of your life?

2. mjboomer profile image74
    mjboomerposted 5 years ago

The best concert for me was STYX......The final tour.

3. Jools99 profile image91
    Jools99posted 5 years ago

There are 2 for me.  Queen at Ingleston Hall, Edinburgh in 1982 - just amazing!  Freddie Mercury owned the whole audience fromthe second he came on the stage.

The Go-Go's at the Lyceum in London in 1982 as well - they were just amazing, like energy had been collected and thrown onto the stage.  Their drummer, Gina Schock is the most amazing drummer I have ever seen, she never stops moving and Belinda Carlile was still in her youthful prime then before the booze and drugs had really pulled this band apart.

4. MrsLWarner profile image65
    MrsLWarnerposted 5 years ago

The beatles would be! Since that's impossible, I would love to see Paul McCartney live!

5. Billy Donahue profile image77
    Billy Donahueposted 5 years ago

I have been lucky enough to see all the great bands that I wanted to. But it is too hard to pick one as the concert of my life. I would have to go with Paul McCartney, The Who, The Clash, as my top three! I have seen the Rolling Stones at least  three times. My list goes on and on.

6. dmop profile image77
    dmopposted 5 years ago

I wanted to see Metallica for many, many years. A few years ago I finally broke down and paid the heavy price tag to go see them it was a great show I loved it. Maybe it was anticipation or just the fact that I have changed so much over the years, but it wasn't all I expected. The truth is the best show I have ever seen was Brad Paisley and Blake Shelton. Brad was good, but Blake was spot on. I have seen close to a hundred artists over the years, but easily the best performer was Blake Shelton.

1. Billy Donahue profile image77
      Billy Donahueposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi dmop, I have to say Metallica was one of my greatest shows back in the day but in recent years, not so much. I saw them at the Monsters of Rock for the first time. I wan't in to them until that show which definitely was one of my top ten.

7. kashmir56 profile image74
    kashmir56posted 5 years ago

The two best concerts for me was Led Zeppelin in 1975, that was a totally awesome concert when zeppelin were at their best .

And i saw Paul McCartney in 1990 with his wife Linda,that was the last tour she did before she got sick. That was a awesome concert and a fun concert, we all had great time singing a long with Paul and the band .