jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Would you rather know how to play every instrument or speak every language?

1. chipped teacup profile image91
    chipped teacupposted 5 years ago

Would you rather know how to  play every instrument or speak every language?

2. soundtrack junkie profile image61
    soundtrack junkieposted 5 years ago

i assume you mean musical instruments... but i'd rather be able to speak all languages smile

3. Diane Woodson profile image60
    Diane Woodsonposted 5 years ago

I would rather play every instrument since I think Music covers a lot of ground, people from the USA travel all over the world to tour and I think they are speaking English when they are singing. I have always wished I had done better at Piano lessons when I was little.
    When I think of how music has affected me in my life, I wish I would have learned all the instruments. Thanks for a great question!

4. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Speak every language. I love traveling and would visit so many places if I could speak the language. Back to France, Germany, Romania. Then to visit Spain, Italy, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Mexico, Greece, etc.

5. profile image0
    Olde Cashmereposted 5 years ago

Interesting Question. I'd have more fun and could be more creative if I learned every instrument. Speaking every language would have a wealth of opportunity also. Between the two, I'd pick instruments.

6. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 5 years ago

Ol that's a hard one!  I love music, so I will go with the instruments!

7. Lisa HW profile image74
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

I'd choose playing every musical instrument - maybe because music is a universal language.  Or maybe just because I like music better than I like talk, when all is said and done - and useful as talk (sometimes aka known, however, as  "blah blah") certainly is much of the time.

working