jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Why do people hate Nickleback?

1. SkeetyD profile image67
    SkeetyDposted 5 years ago

Why do people hate Nickleback?

2. frantisek78 profile image80
    frantisek78posted 5 years ago

Because the music is unoriginal and the singers voice grates on the nerves.

3. Editorial Nation profile image60
    Editorial Nationposted 5 years ago

I don't hate nickelback! I think its because there so confident! There music is kind of confident meats cocky!

4. Bob Ferreira profile image68
    Bob Ferreiraposted 5 years ago

You know, I ask this question all the time. People who "hate" Nickelback just seem to be doing it blindly. I like a lot of different types of music, and have been listening to Nickelback for years. What always gets are me are people who will say something like: "I hate Nickelback. Oh, but I love Theory of a Deadman!"
    Oh yeah - because it's IDENTICAL in every way. Chad Kroger from Nickelback has even recorded some songs with that band. It's just crap. People always need something to hate on, and it's always the mainstream. If everyone really hated them, they wouldn't be one of the best selling rock bands of all time.

5. Keith Ham profile image61
    Keith Hamposted 5 years ago

I think its mostly that it had so many mimic bands that it was insane. You had bands like Crossfade, Creed, and countless others come right out of the woodwork due to them.

1. Bob Ferreira profile image68
      Bob Ferreiraposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Creed was around 2 years before Nickelback.

6. beardsiolli profile image59
    beardsiolliposted 5 years ago

I do actually hate Nickleback, always have.  It's the formulaic nature of their music that bores me to tears and the lead vocalist voice grates on my ears.  He's learnt the stereotypical rock n roll growl and uses it for every song I've ever heard by them.  Their songs are also too simplistic,following a strict pattern of rock cliché after rock cliché.
    In a word, Nickleback are far too clichéd.

7. SkeetyD profile image67
    SkeetyDposted 5 years ago

Hey Everybody! Thank you so much for answering my question.  I think I truly have a better idea about why people hate Nickleback

Closed to reply

working