jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What is the most popular movie ever?

1. pinappu profile image80
    pinappuposted 5 years ago

What is the most popular movie ever?

Movies are a great source of entertainment. There are thousands of movies producing from different countries. There is Hollywood, the biggest and most influential in movie making industry. Some of these movies become very popular.
    I just want to know that what is the most popular movie among these?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6733613_f260.jpg

2. profile image60
    bluebayposted 5 years ago

With new shows coming out every weekend,It probally changes weekly. Right now I think the advengers. There are so many I think titanic and atavar are the highest watched.

1. Radikum profile image60
      Radikumposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Your absolutely right in terms of financial hauls. Avatar is #1 and Titanic is #2 (I said #2, lol). The most popular ever; however, is a very broad statement and/or question and invites a multitude of answers. Subjective and objective incites debate.

3. jcdelfinoiii profile image73
    jcdelfinoiiiposted 5 years ago

Of Course the most popular movie of all time would have to be Star Wars, which changed the whole way we look at movies, Avatar and Titanic for that matter are evolved from the forefather of modern movies, Star Wars. Star Wars set the stage and raised the bar, being years ahead of it's time.  Star Wars greatly effected pop culture, let me ask you this can you find Avatar or more importantly Titanic merchandise on the shelves of Wal-Mart?  Star Wars is and probably will always be the most popular movie in the history of movie making.

4. Lor's Stories profile image59
    Lor's Storiesposted 4 years ago

Gone with The wind.
    Or was it the one with the sled.
    Rosebud.

working