jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite Led Zeppelin song and why ?

1. kashmir56 profile image73
    kashmir56posted 5 years ago

What is your favorite Led Zeppelin song and why ?

2. kenneth avery profile image82
    kenneth averyposted 5 years ago

are you kidding me? "Whole Lotta Love," the original studio version for the simple reason that Zeppelin resurrected the "nasty," "raw," and "unbridled," rock that was intended to be played without any apology to anyone. LZ forever.

kashmir56posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi kenneth avery, yes Whole Lotta Love is a really  awesome song and on my list as well, but for me Kashmir is my favorite . Thanks for answering my question !

3. Amethystraven profile image78
    Amethystravenposted 5 years ago

My favorite Led Zeppelin song is Thank You. I love it because it describes a timeless relationship between two people. I am a romantic when it comes to relationships. There are so many ups and downs. Overcoming the downs makes a relationship stronger. Both people grow while supporting one another, and it's a beautiful thing to thank one another with words and then some. Led Zeppelin rocks!!!

Hi Amethystraven, yes that is a very beautiful song and a romantic one as well,it's up there on my list. But my favorite is if you haven't guessed it already, Kashmir,blew me away the first time i heard it. Thanks for answering my question !

4. shiningirisheyes profile image59
    shiningirisheyesposted 5 years ago

Stairway To Heaven.  My brother played it perfectly and it hold awesome memories for me.

Hi my friend, i could have guessed that !!! A very awesome song and most requested song as well. My favorite song is Kashmir,now you know why i use this name. Thanks for answering my question !

working