jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Do you think vinyl records sound better than CDs ?

1. kashmir56 profile image74
    kashmir56posted 5 years ago

Do you think vinyl records sound better than CDs ?

2. William F. Torpey profile image76
    William F. Torpeyposted 5 years ago

I don't think vinyl records sound better than CDs, but I don't like CDs because they scratch a lot easier than vinyls and totally destroy the CDs.

kashmir56posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi William F. Torpey, i do like they way both sound but i have many scratchy vinyl records but never scratch a CD.  Thanks for answering my question !

3. Amethystraven profile image80
    Amethystravenposted 5 years ago

I love the sound of a vinyl record. I also like CD's. Both have a unique sound. Vinyl offers more of a variety because there is music that is not produced or reproduced anymore on a CD. Some music can only be found on vinyl. The evolution of music is amazing.

Hi Amethystraven, i can understand why you would like both vinyl records as well has CDs i grew up on vinyl records and it has a very unique sound, and to if some of the music you like is only on vinyl as you said.  Thanks for answering my question !

4. XhdKing profile image57
    XhdKingposted 5 years ago

Yes i do believe that vinyl records sounds better then CDs!

Hi XhdKing, Some people do like the way vinyl records sound better than CDs. I do like both . Thanks for answering my question !

5. Tim Chirillo profile image61
    Tim Chirilloposted 4 years ago

Vinyl records sound way better than Cd's. I have been listening to Vinyl again for 2 years now, and have a growing collection. I hear a CD now, and there is no comparison. Cd's are soo compressed and there is no warmth.

working