jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why do people like Eminem so much?

1. Our basic world profile image35
    Our basic worldposted 5 years ago

Why do people like Eminem so much?

2. Crazzykylex profile image61
    Crazzykylexposted 5 years ago

...cause EMinem is the "only" (best) WHITE rapper, so far, in the entire world!

3. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

Rap is full of songs that are all about getting drunk/high/whatever people are doing these days, getting paid and getting women and Eminem dares to be different (mostly). Though some may dislike his content, the man is a genius at wordplay and has a talent for imagery. His style is his alone.

Granted, he did first gain fame because of his race, but I believe he transcended that. He is one of the best rappers in the history of the genre.

4. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

because he says it like he thinks it. he isn't politically correct, he doesn't sugar coat anything and he makes sense. i like him because he sings about a crappy parent and i had the 3 of them. 2 messed up moms and a dad who couldn't be bothered as long as he got what he wanted.

5. allan langat profile image57
    allan langatposted 5 years ago

he the realest in tha game men...you gotta give credit to what credit deserves

6. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

I think it is because he is honest. There is so much fake nonsense in Hollywood.

7. profile image49
    moisesklineposted 5 years ago

He is the best ever white rapper. What happening in his life, he put it in the lyrics., that what makes his songs better.