jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

What is your favorite 90s Nickelodeon TV Shows?

1. Diane Van Hook profile image76
    Diane Van Hookposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite 90s Nickelodeon TV Shows?

2. Lil Miss Reader profile image61
    Lil Miss Readerposted 5 years ago

Ahhhh Real Monsters!!! Plus Doug! Those we're classics. Oh & Salute Your Shorts too! Damn I miss 1990's television. It was sooo  much better than the crap they play nowadays.

3. JKenny profile image95
    JKennyposted 5 years ago

Got to be Kenan and Kel, that was awesome. Awww...here it goes hehehe! Who loves orange soda, Kel loves orange soda, hahaha! I assume they no longer show it, its a shame because it was genuinely funny. I've watched it on Youtube and it still makes me chuckle. I wonder what ever happened to those two guys?

1. Lil Miss Reader profile image61
      Lil Miss Readerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Kenan is on Saturday Night Live now. As for Kel, I heard a rumor that he died, but who knows.

4. Olde Cashmere profile image81
    Olde Cashmereposted 5 years ago

I was such a fan of Nickelodeon while growing up in the 90's. I loved Rugrats, Doug,  Ahh Real Monsters, Are You Afraid of the Dark, remember Snick? Hey Arnold, so many classic shows which still hold up today.

5. Maria-Arg profile image80
    Maria-Argposted 5 years ago

Really loved Nickelodeon shows from the 90's. I loved watching All That, Kenan and Kel, Rocko's modern life, Are you afraid of the dark. Hey Arnold is classic, and even though I'm in my 20's I still watch some episodes on Netflix. I'm not ashamed to admit it.

6. paul784 profile image60
    paul784posted 5 years ago

I could go on forever about 90's Nickelodeon shows.  I grew up during this era, and I love these shows even today.  I think that people mentioned most of the good ones already...All That, Keenan and Kel, Doug, Hey Arnold, Salute Your Shorts.  I would put the Adventures of Pete and Pete in there too.  I bought their seasons on DVD a few years ago, and I think that I like them more now than I did when I was a kid.  I would definitely put Rugrats in there too.  I started watching it on Netflix recently, and I forgot how awesome it was.  I miss those days!

1. Diane Van Hook profile image76
      Diane Van Hookposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Kablam was the tops for me along with the beginning of All That, and Clarissa explains it all. I lived for those shows.

working