jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (17 posts)

What is your favorite TV show or series?

1. askformore lm profile image70
    askformore lmposted 3 years ago

What is your favorite TV show or series?

2. emilyzeinert profile image60
    emilyzeinertposted 3 years ago

Reign, The Fosters, Hardcore Pawn & Chasing Life. Oh and The Walking Dead, of course

3. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

I have many! The Walking Dead, The Fosters, Criminal Minds, and The 100 are the most important. I have several that I love that are off the air now that I am hoping for a netflix comeback. Jericho, Revolution, Terra Nova, and The 4400 were all great and I wish were still on.

1. emilyzeinert profile image60
      emilyzeinertposted 3 years agoin reply to this

OOOH I FORGOT THE 100!! Sooo good

2. askformore lm profile image70
      askformore lmposted 3 years agoin reply to this

@Emily I will give you credit for The 100 smile

4. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

The only shows I watch religiously are "The Simpsons" and "The Walking Dead," though I recently got into "Gotham" as well

5. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

Sorry, we don't have american shows except ellen and wheel of fortune, so we watch local shows but i do love just for laughs

I don't live in the USA either. And many of the suggestions from others are unknown for me. So I have to check Wiki before I select the best answer.

6. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

It's a hard question to answer, because I have so many favorites, but I think I would have to give the top spot to Doctor Who. No other show has consistently entertained, terrified and blown my mind as much as Doctor Who. Which is surprising because I only discovered it a year or so ago.

7. profile image50
    Cheyenne Starrposted 3 years ago

This changes for me, but I am currently in love with Parks and Recreation. That show makes me laugh until I cry.

8. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 3 years ago

As it is for most of us, this changes over time based on what's newly available and/or interesting.  For quite awhile I was dedicated to shows (all similar in genre) such as Criminal Minds, Flashpoint, Cold Case, Law & Order, Numbers.....you get the point.  They hold my interest while offering entertainment and often enlightenment.
    As of late....I have become a fan of "Blue Bloods" with Tom Sellick and Donny Wahlburg....a story of a family with 3 generations of law enforcement.  It's positively great both in storyline and outstanding actors.  I enjoy the down to earth realism also.  A few months from now, it may be another show entirely that I have moved on to.

Yes I agree that a few months from now then the focus will be on other (new?) series. But I want to hear about the classics too.

9. profile image0
    Kingslayercrowposted 3 years ago

I would have to say Game of Thrones because it has the most interesting story i have ever heard.

10. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 3 years ago

Doctor Who, Lost, The Walking Dead, Mork and Mindy

1. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
      LoisRyan13903posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Also getting into Pretty Little Liars and The Gilmore Girls.  And forgot to add Cell Block H-you can catch most of the episodes on You Tube.  Australian Sope Opera takes place in a women's prison late 70's-mid 80's

11. Reyna Urduja profile image70
    Reyna Urdujaposted 3 years ago

Love the Criminal Minds. I especially like Reid. The show is also best for teaching the psychopathology of mental illness.

1. Amanda6868 profile image77
      Amanda6868posted 3 years agoin reply to this

You took the words out of my mouth..

working