jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Why is Netflix worth it?

1. josh3418 profile image79
    josh3418posted 5 years ago

Why is Netflix worth it?

Netflix has recently raised its prices, is it still worth the money?

2. jdrogers91 profile image78
    jdrogers91posted 5 years ago

I used to have the basic streaming, and that's all I really cared to have.  I mean for ~$9, you had a wide variety of movies/shows to watch whenever you wanted to.  I loved it!  It allowed me to watch favorite childhood shows, such as Beetleborgs and Street Sharks.  I don't think the DVD ordering bit is worth the extra money, but I happen to be what the professionals call "broke", so my opinion may be biased.

3. Tonyx35 profile image60
    Tonyx35posted 5 years ago

I also use the Streaming only part of the service and I  find very useful.

Most of the Star Trek series are  on there now. You've got  The old and new Sherlock Holmes TV shows on there. Top Gear for the automotive fan, MythBusters for those who like Experiments and explosions. They've got both Hollywood, and foreign, some documentaries that I find quite interesting.

You need to have a good and fast (not fastest) Internet Connection though. This won't really work for you if you don't have that.

1. jdrogers91 profile image78
      jdrogers91posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Star Trek: The Next Generation.  So many hours of Data!

4. lburmaster profile image81
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Only if you use one of them. You can get movies in the mail like blockbuster but not as fast. Or you can get them online and through devices. By chosing one, you get a better choice for your money. The mail, you can get get any film. The online, you get what they offer you. I prefer the online because it is instant and on my Kindle.

5. profile image0
    oceansiderposted 5 years ago

It's worth it to me....I pay $8.00 per month and get to watch whatever I want...there are thousands of movies & TV programs to choose from....it is well worth it!

6. Amy Hyun profile image69
    Amy Hyunposted 5 years ago

it's definitely worth the $7.99 a month. smile I get to watch my favorite shows!

working