jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What are some TV series that are very similar to 'Fringe'?

1. BritInTexas profile image77
    BritInTexasposted 5 years ago

What are some TV series that are very similar to 'Fringe'?

I've fallen in love with Fringe!  It has taken this long for my husband and I to watch the last 3 seasons, and now we're on the last one, I want to find another series that's very similar.  Something that has an on-going storyline (not predictable shows like Bones, or CSI) - something 'nitty gritty'!  Any suggestions?  I don't mind re-runs!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6826329_f260.jpg

2. brittanytodd profile image94
    brittanytoddposted 5 years ago

The X-Files and some episodes of the Twilight Zone have similar aspects to them.  I love Fringe too!  I also really enjoyed Lost, which was created by the same producer as Fringe, JJ Abrams.

1. BritInTexas profile image77
      BritInTexasposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Brittany, yes, I watched the X-files years ago, from start to finish, and loved it!  Not as keen on Twilight Zone, though.  As for Fringe, I am just so in love with Walter! (not romantically, lol).  He rocks!

3. charliecrews38 profile image90
    charliecrews38posted 4 years ago

i was in the same position trying to find shows like fringe after it finished, i love fringe and lost and any shows that keep you excited for next week and hanging on for more, i agree with you about walter, i love the australians on the show, if you are still looking for something very similar to fringe i would recommend trying a 90s show called nowhere man and another show called john doe from 2002, they have mystery, conspiracy and sci-fi, to be honest i don't think you will find anything quite like fringe that mixes human stories with great sc-fi elements, yet

working