jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What do you all think about Anderson Cooper coming out as gay?

1. DowntroddenInDC profile image84
    DowntroddenInDCposted 5 years ago

What do you all think about Anderson Cooper coming out as gay?

Personally, I think it's a non-issue. I assumed everyone already knew he was gay.

2. thequeenbee1984 profile image60
    thequeenbee1984posted 5 years ago

I thought he came out a long time ago. I personally think it is a non-issue as well. Who cares, right? What I am scared of now are all the conservatives getting ready to raise hell about his sexual preferences. I just hope that this doesn't put his job in jeopardy. It shouldn't, but you never can tell.

DowntroddenInDCposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I had always thought he was openly gay too. I don't think it will influence his job one way or another though. Being gay in 2012, isn't all that big of a deal anymore.

3. Joan King profile image73
    Joan Kingposted 5 years ago

I Thought I heard he had come out a long time ago so I was really surprised about all the recent fuss; it is like old news.

DowntroddenInDCposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, so I wasn't the only one who thought he was already 'out'!

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I agree, non-issue to me. I always thought he was gay so I wasn't surprised or shocked.

5. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 5 years ago

He definitely came out years ago, as far as I can tell.  Maybe he's come out again for some reason that's yet to be seen.

Total non-issue, though.  I couldn't care less about what other people do with their lives, as long as they're happy.

working