jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Anyone get into old tv shows lately?

1. StaceytheWanderer profile image75
    StaceytheWandererposted 5 years ago

Anyone get into old tv shows lately?

I've been watching Xena the Warrior Princess non-stop on Netflix. I'm about to be done with the entire series. Any good shows on Netflix you all can suggest?

2. josh3418 profile image82
    josh3418posted 5 years ago

Ahh, there are several great TV shows, it depends on what you like.
    For some thrill and adventure ans suspense, you can watch 24 with Sutherland or  Doll House.
    For some hilarious comedy, there is Psych, how I Met Your Mother, The Office, White Collar. 
    Great question, there are more, but my mind is going blank.  Tell me what you think of this list, good or bad, or if you have watched any of them.  I will respond accordingly and try to accommodate you with more answers at that time, great question!

1. StaceytheWanderer profile image75
      StaceytheWandererposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I do like white collar, psyc and the office. I'm looking for something my fiancé and I can watch together. He likes suspense and adventure.

3. profile image63
    Daytime Divasposted 5 years ago

I recently watched the final season of Star Trek Enterprise on Amazon Prime Instant Videos.  I'd missed the final season when it aired and its taken all this time to catch up!

The TNT Dallas continuation has also prompted me to watch the original Dallas from Season 1 again.  JR Ewing really is such a charming villian...

4. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
    LoisRyan13903posted 4 years ago

Shows on TV Land like mash Beverly Hillbillies, All in the Family, The jeffersons, Mr. Ed, Roseanne  as well as shows on the Western Channel like Gunsmoke and Bonaza