jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever come across a horoscope that you found to be accurate?

1. Ellana317 profile image78
    Ellana317posted 5 years ago

Have you ever come across a horoscope that you found to be accurate?

2. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

Daily horoscopes that you find online or in the newspaper are designed to be broad, so that they apply to anybody and are usually positive in nature so that even unbelievers get a smile out of them when they "come true."

Horoscopes are also designed to be remembered when they are correct and dismissed as silly when they are incorrect.

I am someone who has an interest in horoscopes and I think my personality fits in with what my star sign says I should be like.

3. Brain Baldwin profile image74
    Brain Baldwinposted 5 years ago

Yes I have.  But most are so incredibly vague that they could mean almost anything.  It's important to remember that astrology was born at a time when we believed the earth was at the centre of everything in the sky.  It seemed reasonable at the time that all those objects would have an impact on your life.  We now know different.

4. Page20 profile image60
    Page20posted 5 years ago

they can not serve as the foundation, I could see they were accurate but also missed. I believe with my own religion and not primarily on a horoscope

5. calynbana profile image82
    calynbanaposted 5 years ago

Vaguely yes. But then I think to myself, are there really thousands of other people with the same personality, the same character flaws, the same day to day happenings as me? I once had my horoscope say I would be getting a raise. (I didn't btw) but wouldn't that mean that every scorpio on earth would be getting a raise? How bizarre.