jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Significance of Horoscope Matching for Marriage

1. Anamika S profile image59
    Anamika Sposted 7 years ago

Significance of Horoscope Matching for Marriage

2. jite profile image38
    jiteposted 7 years ago

Hi Anamika,I dont think there is any significance of horoscope matching.Just see the example of Bhagwan Shree Ram and Sita ji,Maharishi Vashisht was appointed to match the Horoscope of Ram ji n Sita ji.He found that all 36 gunas are matching.We all know the quality of marrige life they had.

3. profile image49
    meghancsmithnjposted 7 years ago

When I think of horoscope matching for marriage, I think of it as a game... not all people actually fit into what they "should" be as they're horoscope type.  Some do, but not all...I hope that people do not do this in real life!!!!!!!!!! That would be scarrrrryyy.

4. nochance profile image94
    nochanceposted 7 years ago

There is none because nobody fits exactly into what their horoscope says. So maybe the two people don't fit their horoscopes in exactly the right spots thus making them extremely compatible. Horoscopes are pretty much just a fun little game to play.

5. SylviaSky profile image94
    SylviaSkyposted 7 years ago

There are in Western astrology some "indicators" that a couple will be attracted to one another and possibly compatible, but as you know, all 6 billion human beings on the planet act like human beings, and there can be no rules set in stone. A good indicator of attraction is one partner's natal Sun in conjunction with the other's natal Moon or natal Venus. These aspects, however, don't guarantee a relationship or marriage, whether good or bad; they simply increase the likelihood. Those considering a serious step such as marriage have much else to consider besides whether their horoscopes "match."

working