jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you read and believe your horoscope daily?

1. rutley profile image76
    rutleyposted 6 years ago

Do you read and believe your horoscope daily?

Some people plan their day around this!

2. rlaha profile image71
    rlahaposted 6 years ago

No, I do not read my horoscope daily, nor do I believe in it as much as other people do. Sometimes when I am bored, I read it for fun.  Good question!

3. Senoritaa profile image69
    Senoritaaposted 6 years ago

I do read it, and want to believe it, but more often than not it doesn't match!

4. Taleb80 profile image83
    Taleb80posted 6 years ago

I don't read & don't believe them, it just someone free had written from his mind, and sure it will match something true for some people.
    Like you will meet someone new.etc.

5. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

I do read it most days - I think this is just out of habit and we read each others out at work for a bit of fun, but I don't believe it and I don't think any of my work friends do either!

6. Sustainable Sue profile image99
    Sustainable Sueposted 6 years ago

No, I don't use them. I studied astrology as a hobby for a number of years. I still use it, but the daily horoscopes are way too general. They say nothing useful.

7. profile image0
    V Qisyaposted 6 years ago

Yep, I do read but not as often. But I don't really take it seriously. I do enjoy reading it though wink

8. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

I read it only after that week to see how accurate it is predicted. Same goes with Feng Shui. I did all the necessary stuff and look back after a year as I recorded down all the events happening to see how accurate the prediction turns out to be.

So far Feng Shui is pretty accurate.

9. profile image55
    Diptesh thakoreposted 6 years ago

I read my horoscope daily and at the end of day i read it next time and match with my whole day of life and see whether it is true or not!!

10. catchpennyfashion profile image60
    catchpennyfashionposted 6 years ago

I sporadically ready my horoscope but just for fun. I don't think anyone can predict what is going to happen to you.

working