jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you think of the recent 3D trend for movies?

1. Der Meister profile image72
    Der Meisterposted 5 years ago

What do you think of the recent 3D trend for movies?

2. Ellana317 profile image79
    Ellana317posted 5 years ago

I'm not a big fan... I could go without it.  I took my 8 year old son to see Avengers in 3D and he didn't seem to be impressed by it either.  AS far as I'm concerned it's just another tactic to get people to spend more money.  LOL...

3. Two Minute Review profile image60
    Two Minute Reviewposted 5 years ago

Definitely a money grab. Hate paying the preimium when, in most cases, the investment does not add enough to the overall experience. And have you ever gotten popcorn butter on the lens of those glasses? Forget it!! Movie over!!

4. chatpilot profile image74
    chatpilotposted 5 years ago

Give it a few years half of our youth are going to be freaking blind and lacking depth perception. I have perfect vision but on the rare occasions that I see a 3D movie I can feel the strain on my eyes.

5. SkySlave profile image83
    SkySlaveposted 5 years ago

3d movies hurt my eyes to watch,  usually can't make it all of the way through the movie. Cool idea, but it cant be good for you.

6. profile image56
    kumar24894posted 5 years ago

I like to watch 2D movie more than 3D one. It lowers the excitement of mine when nice movies are released. Like , when Transformers 3 was released I was happy because it was shown in both 2D and 3D version in theaters but when Spiderman 4 was released I wasn't because it was released only in 3D. The 3d effect lowers the brightness of movie, and when it is a night scene, I hardly see anything. And as Skyslave said it hurt eyes too.

working