jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Are you addicted to Facebook?

1. milleramanda53 profile image80
    milleramanda53posted 5 years ago

Are you addicted to Facebook?

2. Leaderofmany profile image60
    Leaderofmanyposted 5 years ago

My husband  and children say I am,but I don't think I am. I belong to several groups that are on Facebook and have to get on check them every so often to make a response.

3. pagesvoice profile image86
    pagesvoiceposted 5 years ago

If you had asked me this question about one year ago I would have said "yes" concerning an addiction to Facebook. However, since FB went ahead and made all of their changes, i.e., timeline, etc., I have found myself spending less and less time there.

4. unknown spy profile image74
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

Hi Mille.. I think No.. since I dont have a FB account..my friend created an account for me but i deactivate it after...

5. profile image0
    Elijahokelleyposted 5 years ago

I use facebook pretty sporadically these days. I still check it frequently if I'm having a slow day and occasionally use it to contact people, but overall I rarely update my status or use it in the way I used to. Twitter, on the other hand.... I'm on it all the time.

6. Efficient Admin profile image93
    Efficient Adminposted 5 years ago

I do not have a Facebook account, or any other social networking site. However I am afraid that I am becoming addicted to Hubpages!

7. Hazzabanana8 profile image78
    Hazzabanana8posted 5 years ago

I was...until I left high school. Now I hardly use it. I have less reason to.