jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Who is your favourite actor?

1. JakeFrost profile image59
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

Who is your favourite actor?

Who really deserves to be called the best actor of all time? Who has achieved so much or just who really entertains you? And more importantly, why?

2. Hezekiah profile image86
    Hezekiahposted 5 years ago

For me it has to be Denzel Washington. He can play a variety of roles from bad to good and puts so much emotion in to it. His characters are believable.

3. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 5 years ago

Over the years my favorites have changed from time to time, but I have always been drawn to the down to earth, sensible style with a bit of a strict "Nobody pushes me around", type of character. As a lover of the western classics I grew up with I can honesty say James Drury-The Virginian fits this description.

I actually got to meet him more than once in the past six months at western events. Age will never change him. He is every bit as amazing as I thought he would be.

I'm more inclined to watch James Drury films now than ever before. Oh and did I mention his good looks and charm make for one heck of a cowboy. He did far more than westerns though. He started his career on the stages of New York. He is a true illusionist like every great actor must be. Walt Disney knew what he was doing when he put this talented performer in some of his films and it is no wonder he was contracted with Warner Brothers for so many years giving him a role in most of the television series they produced.

4. montecristo profile image82
    montecristoposted 5 years ago

I have quite a big list of favorite actors. I would say Humphrey Bogart is my pick. Great acting.

5. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

Bruce Willis is my favorite! He is so great in his acting and watch all his movies.

6. unknown spy profile image76
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

I just love Josh Duhamel..and wished Ben Adams would also take movie projects too.

7. SayItWithFeeling profile image60
    SayItWithFeelingposted 5 years ago

Audrey Hepburn for me.  She's just so elegant and classy.

working