jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which one do you like more - The Big Bang Theory orHow I Met Your Mother?

1. callmelife profile image69
    callmelifeposted 5 years ago

Which one do you like more - The Big Bang Theory orHow I Met Your Mother?

2. Alecia Murphy profile image78
    Alecia Murphyposted 5 years ago

I enjoy watching How I Met Your Mother, it's a sentimental favorite. There aren't many shows like it left. It has alot of heart and wit but it's not always knockdown funny.
    However, I can't think of an episode of Big Bang Theory that I'm not laughing or about to cry because of the jokes. You don't have to be a nerd to get the humor, it's reflective of societal norms and values. I just enjoy the chemistry of the cast. So overall, it's my new favorite.

3. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 5 years ago

The Big Bang, the guys are funny and you never know what will come out of their mouth.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Oh! Difficult.... I've seen every episode of How I Met Your Mother because it's on Netflix. But I rarely catch The Big Bang Theory. They both are great... I would have to say How I Met Your Mother. More realistic and entertaining.

5. slackermom profile image77
    slackermomposted 5 years ago

I love Big Bang Theory. It is one of my go to shows when I really need a good laugh. It's hilarious.

6. sarahmoose profile image79
    sarahmooseposted 5 years ago

I never really got into Big Bang Theory, so I have to say How I Met Your Mother. Its a brilliant show! And I have Watched them all on Netflix too!

7. joanwz profile image75
    joanwzposted 5 years ago

Big Bang Theory. I love their take on life. How I met your mother is kind of boring to me. I feel i've seen these characters in to many other sitcoms to make them interesting.

working